Enter a dialogue to create a new model of business that reflects your authenticity, connection, community with Judith and Jim at http://bridgingheartandmarketing.com/blog/soft-sell-marketing-as-a-deep-paradigm-shift/
Like it or not, the business paradigm shift is here.Â You can always see how far business as usual takes you, although right now I’d characterize that as aÂ head-in-the-sand approach.
Or you can enter a dialogue to create a new model of business that reflects your authenticity, connection, community.Â You can stand up, express your gifts, and own your greatness as part of the Soft Sell Marketing trend.Â Judith and Jim are opening the dialogue for Soft Sell Marketers to come together to see how we might consciously co-create this paradigm shift.Â See their blog post at:
Are your people the LOHAS people?Â If your perfect audience (reader/customer/client) is committed to spirituality, wholeness, health, sustainability, going green, then check out the Top LOHAS Trends for 2009.Â You’ll tap into the current directions and interests of this leading edge of conscious creators.Â LOHAS stands forÂ Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability.
I’ve followed the “LOHAS” trend since before it had a name –for nearly 20 years now!Â LOHAS describes roughly the same people that sociologist Paul Ray as defined “Cultural Creatives” in the book of the same name. Some of you may find this LOHAS trends link a valuable resource as you develop information products, businesses, ventures, and services that will appeal to this market.Â While not everyone is a LOHAS person, in many ways, these are the people who are leading the way in the business and lifestyle paradigm shift that we are experiencing right now.
What are some of these LOHAS trends in a nutshell?Â The research firm Natural Marketing Institute (NMI) keeps tabs on the people in this sustainability (LOHAS) category.Â NMIÂ highlights:
- Small steps. Big changes. (small daily practical changes)
- From Isolation to Affiliation. (creating community)
- Being Here. Now.Â (stop multitasking and embrace metaphysics)
- LOHAS 360 (personal AND planetary sustainability)
- Clean Sweep (nontoxic)
- Not so Alternative (what was alternative is moving mainstream)
- Root Causes (getting to the underlying whys)
- Beauty Shop (comes from the inside–timeless, transparent, authentic)
- Energy 2.0 (conserving energy, both personal and planetary)
- Heirlooms (buy less and better quality)
Details at:Â http://www.lohas.com/articles/101795.html